Thursday, August 16, 2007




& as usual, the routine goes on and on ..
Met up with Yang zhi in the mornin.
Bus-ed to school.
School was tiring!
Junior is someone in my geography bandin class.
He have problems communicatin, he can speak though.
But we can't really catch him.
So today he wanted Shelyn to help him with something.
He wrote it down on a paper and passed it to us.
And kept lookin at us and waited for us to answer.
Cute :D
Could'nt help but fell asleep no matter how hard I tried to keep awake.
Ate durin recess and spent my lepak time chasin Simon.
That ass can really run!
Headed home right after school.
Am going to sleep then mug for my Bank reconciliation paper tomorrow!
Wish me luck cos' I know nuts about POA.
Gotta start muggin instead of slackin.

& Jacqueline, you better stop self-mutilating!
You gain nothin at all. Not even sympathy.
I'm sure you're old enough to think.
Don't have to resort to such matters to relieve stress.
I know sayin so much would'nt help a bit.
Think about it then reflect.
How stupid you are to have actually did that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home